Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist & Advisor
Philips / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist & Advisor
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Right now, Philips is going through an incredible transformation into leading services and solutions company!
We are looking for the right candidate to advise, support, and promote our cybersecurity solutions to our customers, partners, and industry stakeholders.
In this strategic role, the Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist & Advisor will represent the cybersecurity of our products, solutions, and services. This role will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Solution Delivery teams, customer engagements, customer requests, and inquiries to promote, influence, and advise on the security advantages of our products, solutions, and services.
You are responsible for
- Development of our customers by meeting their needs, including security services and products
- Possessing an understanding of the base security functionality of our services and products
- Upstream marketing activities for the product security services and solutions, including the definition of the strategy, its enablers and its alignment with the European market.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights.
- Channel strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Q&A requirements if applicable
- Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.).
- Customer and Market insights analysis the market, competition, and trends on enterprise-level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is owning the market needs and expectations
- Global markets support
You are part of
Newly formed team in the GS Product Security Office and report to the Cybersecurity Global Market Leader.
Your Key Relationships are:
- European Market and Sales organizations
- Services Product Marketing
- Services Development, Commercial Operations and Service delivery operations organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Cybersecurity or IT field – advance degree preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as CISSP or equivalent experience
- Excellent and proven communications skills
- Multilingual – excellent communicator regardless of language, cultural competence, ability to work in multilingual and multicultural teams, flexibility, and international experience.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a healthcare and/or IT/security vendor or provider with a focus in marketing, customer experience, and solution development
- Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity, ICT, Medical Device IoT, B2B enterprise software businesses or related fields
- Experience in Health information security management (ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 80001)
- Experience in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, GDPR, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27001, HiTRUST, FedRAMP, RMF DoD, FDA, 21CFR820, laws and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notification
- Familiar with global laws and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notifications
- Knowledge of enterprise IT security requirements and CIO needs in healthcare providers
- Proven experience and successes accomplishing goals and building value in a highly matrixed organization, including key partners and executive management
- Knowledge of clinical and operational needs and issues of critical partners in healthcare providers
- Knowledge of Healthcare (IT) and (IT) Services market dynamics
- Validated strength of value proposition with customer insights and claims
- Strong economic value proposition
- Experience in Incident handling and response
- Strong project management and portfolio leadership skills
- Domain-specific standards and approaches on privacy and product security (DICOM, IHE)
In return, we offer you
An exciting, newly created position within the cybersecurity solutions domain to advise, support, and promote our cybersecurity solutions to our customers, partners, and industry stakeholders. You will be provided with the mentorship, coaching, trust, and resources to do this!
Our benefits are very competitive and crafted around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training, and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.