Data Analyst - BI Specialst
Starred / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Are you as an experienced Data Analyst ready for the next step in your career? Starred offers you this opportunity! Through data-driven insights, you'll help to improve the candidate experience for our clients from hire to retire. Someone who can lead our data projects from the ideation phase into implementation and deployment whilst having one goal in mind: making the impact that our clients expect from working with Starred.
Do you have an analytical mindset? Are you an expert with BI Solutions? Do you love to work in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes to these questions, please challenge yourself and apply now for the role of Data Analyst at Starred.
Join our R&D team working on various projects and discovering patterns in big and complex data sets. Help us build custom-made, state-of-the-art, data solutions for our clients, and bring new insight into the production., As a Data Analyst, you'll get ownership of your own projects from the very start. This requires you to communicate with different stakeholders and you become an expert in what you do, including:
* Translating Clients Business needs into Clients Business Insights;
Maintain the dashboards;
* Combining the Efficiency in Business Intelligence with Creativity in Business Analytics.
* Documentation of the learnings and methods applied;
* Train users;
* Work on different projects processing and transforming raw data, streaming data pipelines, doing analysis and making visualizations;
* Developing reports using a BI solution (e.g. Looker, Tableau);
* Prepare data for analysis, Start with the human: No matter how advanced technology becomes, the cooperation between people should remain at the core. The personal relationships we maintain with our customers are crucial to the success of Starred.
Embrace & drive change: Don't accept something because it is like it is. Break through the status quo, innovate and reinvent your job and yourself constantly. In other words: embrace change.
Take ownership: Take responsibility for your work, your customers, your colleagues… your mistakes. In other words: at Starred you don't 'rent' your job, you 'own' your job.
Work smarter: Sometimes there's an alternative to working harder: working smarter. Which tools could you deploy? Who could help you out? Which partnership could speed you up? We're constantly looking for ways in which we can work smarter.
Building together: Finally, you're not alone. Without marketing there would be no leads, without the development team there would be no product, without customer happiness there would be no happy customers, and without sales there would be no new customers. We're building Starred together.
* Academic degree in a STEM-related area: e.g. Math, Statistics, Computer science, Engineering, Econometrics, etc.
* AWS experience is a big plus;
* Strong communicator, you need to be able to translate your ideas to different areas of the business;
* Statistical knowledge and data modeling is required.
* Proactive, can-do attitude;
* Problem-solving mindset;
* Advanced knowledge of Python or similar language;
* 3+ years of experience with a BI solution (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and SQL is a must;
* 4+ years of experience as a data analyst