LessonUp / The Hague (NL)Apply on site
We want to make sure that every teacher has the right tools to become the best digital teacher they can be, so that every student gets the best, engaging and personalised lessons. Made by empowered teachers. The large amount of daily active teachers and students deliver us a large amount of real time and stored data. We are building out a data processing architecture to continuously improve the teacher's and student's experience., * Implementing and maintaining custom ETL scripts and data pipelines;
* Help implement data governance and data discoverability;
* Developing and describing data models and setting them up in the BI tool;
* Apply data modelling methodologies and contribute to a robust data platform;
* Working closely together with our COO Daan Giesen.
At LessonUp, our main driver to start the day is our mission. We want to make smiles appear on the faces of over 1 million teachers in the world. Our platform will make this happen by being an easy to go to place to make interactive, present-day classes to share with the kids. Together, the teachers and the LessonUp team have already made thousands of classes, video's, images and assignments to work with. In class, or remote! An easy and fun way to teach - just like it should be.
* Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
* Excellent SQL skills, ability to create and optimise scripts of the highest complexity, large datasets processing experience is a plus;
* Experience with working in BigQuery and Metabase;
* Strong understanding of data models and data warehouses in general;
* Fluent in English.
Conditions and benefits
+ Salary between 4-5 K per month.
+ A work week of 32, 36 or 40 hours, whatever fits your personal life best.
+ The opportunity to buy your own shares in the company.
+ Good gear to work with - just let us know what you like.
+ Your own personal development plan.
+ Retirement savings with Brand New Day.
+ A great (easy to reach) place to work and flexibility to work remote.
+ Endless growth opportunities - the team is still small, which means a lot is possible!
+ When in the office: a great lunch, free drinks & snacks.
+ When crazy times get back to normal: exclusive parties. For now we will have some remote drinks using MiBo.
* We would like to ask you to come in the office for onboarding and then after covid measures, 2 times a month would be great. We could arrange your stay for you if you live to far away to travel home by the end of the day.
Want to know more about LessonUp and what we have to offer?
Contact our Head of People Kelly via e-email (email@example.com) Whatsapp (+316 50 60 57 63).