HAL24K / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for designing and maintaining the operations of our Dimension platform. You will work on a 100% cloud-based infrastructure which expands and evolves every day. You'll be part of designing our infrastructure within a small, talented team. You'll form part of our international team based in our Amsterdam offices and must be eligible to work in The Netherlands., * Provisioning, monitoring & supporting
+ Cloud infrastructure
+ CI/CD Pipelines
* Designing scalable, secure, and resilience solutions
* Support Data Science team by providing DevOps solutions
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
You will require excellent written and verbal English as this is an international working environment.
Must have experience with:
* Jenkins (or similar)
* Bitbucket (or similar)
* At least 1 language (C#/Python/Bash/GO)
Other useful skills include:
* Dataflow tools and principles (Apache NiFi)
* Big Data technology (Hadoop, Spark etc.)
* Microsoft Azure cloud platform (especially Linux VMs)
* Networking configurations (especially NGINX and Microsoft Azure)
* Directory management (especially Active Directory or OpenLDAP)
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
Please contact us by emailing to email@example.com or by filling the contact form here.
To find out more about how HAL24K can harness your data and transform operations:
Call us: +31 850 653 926
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org