PwC / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Are you looking for a new challenge as our new DevOps Engineer? Then continue reading, because we are looking for an innovative team member for the implementation of our cloud strategy!
What does the role look like?
The enablement of our ‘Cloud First’ strategy is the primary goal and is the highest importance for the DevOps Engineer, Cloud Solutions Team within ITS.
You build and maintain the technical systems and monitor their correct and consistent deployment in the cloud IT landscape for existing and new hosting solutions. You will help drive innovation in this role by using your experience and skills, to drive business capabilities. The key focus points of this role are on collaboration, agile working and continuous improvement, to ensure systems and services are optimized and available.
Because the IT landscape, for which ITS (IT Services) is responsible, consists of a mix of country-specific and PwC Network applications and services, you will collaborate with many different international parties. Your location is Utrecht, but flexibility to be in Amsterdam from time to time due to projects or meetings may be required.
Who are you?
- You have an academic working and thinking level; and preferably a completed study programme in business administration, computer science or automation at WO or HBO level
- You will always keep up to date with the latest relevant (IT) developments and solutions; you are open to and interested in new technologies
- You are accustomed to actively working on your own professional development
- You have excellent knowledge with the inner workings of Microsoft Azure
- You feel at home in DevOps and have experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) to design and optimise infrastructure
- You have at least four years of work experience; demonstrable knowledge of and experience with IT work processes
What can we offer you?
- Many opportunities for training courses that contribute to your personal development on both your professional skills and soft skills
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits, like for example our 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of € 600,- that you can spend on your health, think of: mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching and much more
- Monthly internet allowance
- Laptop, second screen for your home office, noise cancelling headphones and an iPhone
- 32 holiday days per year
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues