Digital Transformation Leader Manufacturing & Supply C
Philips / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips has embarked on a transformation process to create a customer centric integrated supply chain function. Our aim is to develop an integrated supply chain that drives value for both our customers and Philips. The whole process flow, from forecasting to delivery, will be integrated from end-to end-global operations as a critical source of competitive advantage. By adopting the end-to-end perspective in the journey for operational excellence, Philips aims to consistently exceed customers’ expectations by delivering integrated solutions to the customers with speed, agility, quality and support.
You are responsible for
- Define the strategy and roadmap towards a Digital Supply Chain.
- Drive a roadmap of accelerating investments in real-time visibility, planning and agile supply execution capabilities, which makes them well-suited for supporting uncertain demand mixes and volumes. New processes and tools should elevate the maturity of our supply chain.
- The Digital Transformation Lead will play a pivotal and integral role in helping the company achieving its ambition and driving the transformation and digitization of our end-to-end supply chain, in close partnership with supply chain leaders, manufacturing leaders as well as other key executives from the business and functions like IT.
- In charge of leading the implementation of pilot projects and the roll out of successfully tested pilots. Collaborating with our partners across Philips, you will bring some of the most innovative never-been-done-before capabilities to our integrated supply chain. You will drive the strategy, roadmap and the product plan for our digital supply chain transformation.
- Translate business needs into relevant digital applications leveraging all new technologies at hand
- Prioritizing identified gaps to define a digital transformation strategy and create a digital roadmap, that is connected with the functional vision and strategy
- Be a leader in understanding, testing, and scaling new technologies and trends in end-to-end supply chain
- With an execution-focused mentality, roll up your sleeves, working with various teams to drive stakeholder / customer success and turn those findings into scalable processes and tools
- Champion and drive large strategic and complex projects, with executive visibility and many critical dependencies
- Define and build your own scorecard to continuously monitor and analyze roadmap durability, backlog health, velocity, quality, throughput, product performance and use this data to drive improvements
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy of the stakeholder and customer landscape, whilst working closely together with functional Management and different senior stakeholders like Head of Supply Chain, Planning, IWD, IT, IT Architects, BPE team
- Integration and effective deployment of IT tools, AI, ML into daily operations (especially in Supply Planning)
- Driving digital capability development and culture into the integrated supply chain function
- Measuring impact and productivity
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 10+ years of professional experience in supply chain and/or operations management in complex business environments combined with the ability to navigate within a matrix organization
- Profound experience in driving digital transformation in supply chain with a good understanding of the application landscape (outside-in-view)
- Consistent track record of collaboration and stakeholder management, including the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and across complex ecosystems
- Ability to influence across business, functions, markets and corporate leadership and staff
- Exceptional communications skills (including articulating digital supply chain vision, inspiring teams, and presenting to senior executives)
- Conceptual & analytical thinking combined with Business Process Transformation capabilities (incl. Lean, Hoshin, Six sigma and business process re-engineering
- Technological domain expertise and adeptness in areas such as Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and the Internet of Things and how to imagine and apply this technology to advance the Digital Supply Chain
- Program management experiences and the ability to define, create and issue policies related to the owned process domain and related supporting assets
- Master’s degree in relevant field (Technology, Operations or Business).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.