Full stack developer
PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Welcome to PwC’s Experience Center!
The Experience Center is part of a multinational European team, closely collaborating with colleagues across offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Frankfurt, Berlin and Stockholm to name a few. For more information about the Experience Center take a look on the following page.
What does your work look like?
As part of an international community of creators, makers and innovators you drive the business of PwC’s digital services from our Experience Center. In cross-functional teams, you design and build innovative solutions for our clients to thrive in the ‘experience age’.
Many of our clients face significant challenges - expectations of their customers and employees change faster than they can adapt. At the same time, new market entrants cause significant disruption, and steal market share away. To tackle these challenges, our clients require a partner that can help them innovate and accelerate the implementation of solutions that have an immediate and differentiating impact on the experience provided to their customer or employees.
Who are you?
To have a differentiating impact on our clients’ customers and their employees, you will be user-centric in your thinking and approach. You are passionate about designing delightful experiences for humans, to empower and enable them.
As our full stack developer you know how to effectively work in cross-functional, agile teams. You are a digital native, creative in everything you do, you are confident, and you dare to challenge the status quo.
We would love to hear from you if you meet most of the following expectations:
- You have multiple years of experience in software development and you love to code;
- A strong understanding of responsive web design, concept development, layout composition, site functionality and user interfaces;
- You bring an agile mind-set, have knowledge of CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes to automate deployments and continuously deliver value to our users;
- Experience with designing and developing REST APIs;
- Proficiency in Dutch as well as English;
- You are a teamplayer, open-minded with excellent organizational skills and the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects.
What do we offer?
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 holiday days per year;
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. Please include your updated resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application procedure. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our recruiter Marijn de Boer (Marijn.email@example.com).