Full stack Developer
Quicargo / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Quicargo is looking for an experienced full stack developer that will help us bring our platform to the next level! You will be working at the R&D side of our organisation, where the true magic happens . As a full stack developer you will be responsible for building new features in our web platform with a complete end-to-end solution. You know what it takes to create a feature and go from idea to implementation. At Quicargo you will be working in an Agile team with daily meetings and weekly sprints. You will be working closely with our CTO, other developers and our Product Manager. We ensure high quality of our code and steep learning curves by reviewing each others work and working in an agile way.
At Quicargo we are working hard every day to disrupt the logistics industry. In this role you get to be a part of this revolution and directly contribute to the platform that is making this happen!
A few of the tasks you'd either own or contribute towards:
* Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features.
* Maintain and improve the performance of existing programs.
* Design, create and update database and tables when needed.
* Test and maintain programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
* Maintain code integrity and organization with unit tests and code review.
* Recommend improvements to existing features or tools as necessary.
+ 5+ years of experience with development
+ Backend: Node.Js and Typescript
+ Previous experience with SQL databases, preferably PostgreSQL
+ Linux environment and Docker
+ Experience on working with AWS
* Nice to have:
+ You have experience with AngularJs
+ DevOps experience
+ You have worked with Express.js and Sequelize librarie
+ Testing experience (mocha, chai, nyc)
Conditions and benefits
* You're a go-getter
* You're extremely well organised and know that sometimes it's all in the details
* You're motivated by challenges and get a kick out of starting something new
What perks can you expect?
* You'll receive a generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
* You'll have access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday celebrations
* Weekly sports activities at the office and optional company holidays and team building activities
* International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
* Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
+ In-house gym membership
+ Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen