Full Stack Engineer Full Stack Engineer
Promaton / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Your technical expertise helps us bring our AI solutions to every dental practice in the world so we can increase the quality of dental care globally. Using a wide variety of tools, you provide and create the solutions needed by our teams and our customers partners to make it a reality.
Promaton is changing dental healthcare by automating diagnostics and treatment workflows using AI, making healthcare more affordable and accessible for everyone. Did you know dentists miss up to 30% of pathologies on an X-Ray? We are on a mission to eliminate errors in dentistry by improving diagnostic accuracy, and automating mundane work like creating 3D models by hand from an X-Ray. See our company page to learn more about what we do.
What you will be doing:
* Working on the company's most critical projects (data acquisition web application and data management platform)
* Continuous improvement of our live products (supporting higher loads, monitoring and metrics acquisition)
* Development of innovative solutions to boost the whole team (i.e. web based viewers to share insights across company and partners), * Freedom to work from anywhere you like (and any time you like). We only have a few touch points.
* Dedicated time for hackathons and research, to explore new ideas of your own. We have a quarterly "hack for a week on anything you like" and a monthly paper review sessions, where we present the latest developments in the field to each other.
* Real training budget for books and conferences or anything else you need to grow
* Work with the latest technology, on the forefront of a rapidly changing field in medical imaging AI
* Loads of responsibility and autonomy (we hate micro management) and a chance to make a real impact
* Awesome yearly company retreat, and quarterly team events
* ️ 25 days of annual leave
* Top-notch gear, and even bigger servers to play with
* ️ Promaton is funded for many years to come, meaning you can have the impact you only get at a startup, but with the job security of an established company
* For all international engineers: Promaton is recognized as a visa sponsor by the Dutch government
Our tech stack
* Kubernetes on AWS
* All pipelines are written in Python. We also use Rust to here and there to get better performance
* Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a growing team and a lot of new projects
* Managing the whole life cycle of an increasing number of live products
* Programmer & problem-solver by heart, with a mindset of choosing the right tool/technology for the job
* 2+ years of experience building backend microservices
* Your mindset: open-minded, innovative, detail oriented and critical thinker
* Experience building web applications
* Experience in medical field