Global Information Security Officer
Starred / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
As a Global Information Security Officer, you'll be responsible for the security and protection of Starred data, and you'll be advising our business teams on how to protect our clients' data. You're pragmatic, have a strong focus on structural improvement, and you define what is really important, what has priority, and act on the things that matter most in a growing environment. You're able to understand, further implement and maintain the current Information Security Management System, but also expand and implement the scope of the ISMS in a way that is suitable for the organization. You will be working closely with a team of experts, so you're someone who naturally connects with others and finds joy in building relationships and setting shared goals., Start with the human: No matter how advanced technology becomes, the cooperation between people should remain at the core. The personal relationships we maintain with our customers are crucial to the success of Starred.
Embrace & drive change: Don't accept something because it is like it is. Break through the status quo, innovate and reinvent your job and yourself constantly. In other words: embrace change.
Take ownership: Take responsibility for your work, your customers, your colleagues… your mistakes. In other words: at Starred you don't 'rent' your job, you 'own' your job.
Work smarter: Sometimes there's an alternative to working harder: working smarter. Which tools could you deploy? Who could help you out? Which partnership could speed you up? We're constantly looking for ways in which we can work smarter.
Building together: Finally, you're not alone. Without marketing there would be no leads, without the development team there would be no product, without customer happiness there would be no happy customers, and without sales there would be no new customers. We're building Starred together.
The Starred platform contains a variety of products and features. Our clients rely on our platform in their decision making processes to improve their candidates' and/or employees' lives. This requires the highest level of data integrity, security, and efficiency. We're constantly challenged by our customers to provide them the right insights to enable them to stay ahead of the competition regarding their recruitment goals, or their people goals as an employer.
Our clients are innovative companies hiring at scale all over the world, including Roblox, Elastic, Robinhood, Brex, Coca-Cola, Deliveroo, and many more.
* Have more than 3 years of experience in the digital service industry or at a startup;
Speak English fluently.
* Are familiar with GDPR, CCPA, the role of a data (sub) processor(s), and (sensitive) personal data;
* Have CISSP, CISM, CISA or comparable certifications (would be a plus!);
* Have experience in Business Support: Complete RFP questions & Support implementation of new vendors;
* Have a track record of raising awareness and support for Information Security at a similar scale;
* Have experience with ISO 27001 implementation or similar frameworks;
* Have hands-on experience with IT processes and systems related to information security (Business Continuity, Security testing, patch management, etc.);
* Preferably have knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platform;
* Work directly with business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes;
* Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program;
* Have experience in managing information security in SaaS environments