Information Security Officer
Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this diverse role you will be leading, shaping, and structuring the Itility security team. You are responsible for the security and protection of our data, as well as advising business teams how to protect the data of our clients. You are pragmatic, with a strong focus on structural improvement, you define priorities, and act on the most important risks in our diverse and fast-moving business. You are able to understand, further implement and maintain the current Information Security Management System, but also further expand and implement the scope of the ISMS in a way that is suitable for the organization., * Manage the on-going assessment of the operational security risk profile (ISMS) of Itility;
* Manage the operational security team and compliance processes and drive the response and recovery on security incidents;
* Serve as an information security subject matter expert and participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of information security changes and projects;
* Follow-up on detected security issues based on monitoring, vulnerability scans, security boards; penetration tests etc. and assist with implementing solutions to reduce security risks;
* Manage and assist in performing on-going security monitoring of our information systems;
* Initiate and guide periodical audits;
* Drive continuous improvement of our business teams in regards to security.
Do you have broad knowledge and expertise in IT, and a passion for security? Do you want to make an impact, and help us improving our information and cyber security? Do you get excited when you hear the words innovation and delivery? Then this vacancy is what you are looking for!, * You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer science, Information management and/or Business management, or matching experience;
* 3+ years relevant work experience in IT security, OT security and information security risk;
* Preferred: knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST cybersecurity frameworks & Information security management or qualifications such as CISM and CISSP;
* Ability to combine ownership with a strong desire to make impact;
* Strong communication skills, able to be the connecting link between security and business, At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.
Conditions and benefits
At Itility we merge technology and data to go one step beyond for our customers. We are a consultancy team with data experts, cloud experts, and IT professionals, working for large enterprises and innovative startups.
Our culture can be described as "no-nonsense, with passion". Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers. We twin up with our customers to shape their digital solutions. We are shapers. Delivering, running environments seamlessly, automated to the max. With an eye on the next challenge, the next innovation.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion? Then we would like to meet you.
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of one of the directors of Itility.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive extras such as:
You believe in
Obviously, you are involved, driven and you love to work in a world that is constantly moving. You have what it takes to steer Itility's security team, on a tactical and operational level.