Junior software developer (Kotlin, Java)
Scotty Technologies / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Scotty is our conversational AI platform that automatically handles, and services all customer contacts on the phone, in chat, email and in your apps, 24/7, and in any language. Scotty makes customer contact valuable, easy, and remarkable. Our current business cases include solutions for Staffing, E-Commerce, Logistics and Retail companies, handling appointment scheduling, customer support automation, and much more.
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey forward?
What You'll Do
* Kotlin (integrations) development
You'll be responsible for writing small contained modules in our software that allows us to connect to external platforms (e.g., RetailVista, SalesForce, RobinHQ, DPD, etc.), and ensure that we're retrieving the data in the right format.
* Owning a solution
You'll be involved in the product life cycle, from the initial designs up to production, and create and own something that brings value to our clients. On the journey, you will learn how client systems work; It will be your responsibility to decide and create the most efficient way of collaboration between Scotty and client systems.
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other's differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices in the Netherlands and Portugal.
* Basic Kotlin programming language knowledge
* Basic REST APIs concept
* Good working knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Bonus points for knowledge/familiarity in some of the following:
* Basic knowledge of any other JVM language, preferably Java or Groovy
* Spring framework - basic understanding of why and what for Spring is used
* We are Git-based. You must be able to collaborate on a project with colleagues
* All our systems are cloud-based, so having basic Kubernetes concepts is a plus