Lead Data Analyst
Philips / Drachten (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you are leading the analytics practice across digital marketing, web & eCommerce for our OneBlade Next venture.
You are responsible for
Developing of reporting and dashboards for all stages of the digital customer journey (offsite, onsite); you own the implementation and monitoring of behavioral cohort analysis and attribution modeling; deliver insights to all business functions (e.g. digital marketing) to drive decision support. You will partner with marketing, web, and UX teams to understand analytics needs and identify and prioritize areas of opportunity for analytics initiatives.
- You will define the data strategy for the venture and own the data-analytics roadmap
- You will be creating and using advanced computerized models to extract the data needed, assess the quality of the data and ensures that data is cleaned
- You will ensure unification of data points and create automated dashboards to monitor and report on performance, in collaboration with marketing organization where applicable, or autonomously.
- You will be preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management
- Pro-actively start initiatives to gather valuable data including research setup
You are a part of
the OneBlade Next Venture which is part of the Male Grooming Solutions team working for the cluster Personal Health. The Solutions team ensures the end to end development of the products and solutions within Male Grooming which can vary between products, native apps, web solutions, voice etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You have a high level of mathematical and statistical ability
- You have the ability to own and lead an analytics program and are able to to analyze, model and interpret data
- You know and understand the basics of digital marketing: KPIs, journeys, channels, cohorts, churn prediction and are familiar with the PIRATE metrics model
- You have strong skills in analytic tools such as. Google analytics, QlikSense, Adobe
- You are well familiar with predictive analytics tools and frameworks and are able to apply them
- You know programming languages, such as SQL, R and Python
- You can create clear data visualizations, dashboards and insightful reports
- You have problem-solving skills and have a methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary package;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, free training and coaching;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.