Machine Learning Engineer
Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
* A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
* Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
* Friday-afternoon-drinks ( in non-COVID times)
"We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers."
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!, * You have 2 years of professional industry experience with machine learning, and deep learning in particular (CNN, LSTM, transformers).
* You have a MSc. degree in computer science, machine-learning, artificial intelligence, or a related field.
* Experience developing models using PyTorch, Hugging Face transformers.
* You have experience putting ML models into production (MLOps, Docker, cloud).
* Experience with NLP and speech-to-text engines is a plus.
* You get excited by solving complex problems and taking on big challenges.
* You are able to write clean and robust code and have hands-on experience in Python and one more programming language.
* You are able to work in Amsterdam (or willing to move).
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
What's your native language? *