Machine Learning Engineer
Shareforce / Rotterdam (NL)Apply on site
Shareforce is a LegalTech company that is developing an intelligent online ecosystem for business legal model documents disrupting the legal domain - we make the legal domain accessible for everyone, not just the ones with deep pockets.
We’ve done this by launching the Shareforce platform, an ecosystem for business contracts that benefits parties on all sides of legal services. We're still in the MVP phase, but think Matching Engines, Machine Learning, online real-time collaboration, Secure dealing rooms, modular model collaboration and much more. Essentially an intelligent version control system (Git) for legal contracts.
Even though we're a start-up, we're well funded and in it for the long run. Developing this ecosystem is a challenging – and exciting – endeavour!
We’re an ambitious bunch and are looking for Machine Learning Engineer to help achieve our goals.
What you’ll be up to as a Machine Learning Engineer?
Overall, you will be responsible for all Machine Learning aspects of the platform we’re building to disrupt the Legal domain, with a stronger emphasis on NLP. As we’re at the beginning of our machine learning journey, we need you to help us to decide what to build, how to build it and? get these models in production. In short: you can largely determine what the ecosystem will look like.
Things you could touch are:
- Creating a matching engine
- Setting up a system to check 100K+ legal documents on risks, checking on overall legislation etc
Our tech stack
- GCP, Gitlab, Ansible.
- PHP Zend/Laminas
- Angular 10
- Elastic Search
- Python, more focused on Data Science
- Drupal, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge Graphs, Machine Learning and a scalable architecture (including Kafka, Hadoop and Airflow)
What Makes Us Awesome
You mean aside that we’re disrupting the legal domain by making it accessible for everyone, not just the ones with deep pockets? Our nice office in Rotterdam, skilled & passionate colleagues? If that alone doesn't convince you, how about these great benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly
- Open holiday plan
- Freedom to choose technology: picking the best technology for the challenge and to make the product shine.
- Ability to shape the product and determine the future.
- We value our social and friendly environment: see “our game rules”
- Lots of freedom, no needless sign off
Why You're Awesome
- 4+ years of Machine Learning experience and you've shipped ML models into production
- Experience with scraping external data, data/document/text mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience setting up machine learning from scratch; you have helped companies/teams in deciding what to build, how to build it and get machine learning in production.
- Exposure to the likes of Kafka, Hadoop, Airflow or similar
- You have experience with data infrastructure, and enjoy being full stack responsible
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- You have a valid EU-work permit and are already residing in the Netherlands
Nice to haves:
- Experience in machine learning/data science in the legal domain is a plus
- Remote friendly - but we prefer candidates to already reside in the Netherlands so we can meet-up from time to time, assuming it’s safe
Are you up for the challenge and build a great product from scratch? Apply directly via the 'Apply' button.