Medior Front end Engineer About you What's in it for you?
30MHz / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
* You will be working with UX designers and fellow developers to design and build compelling, user-friendly applications.
* You will evaluate, specify and estimate requirements, and communicate with the product owner about these.
* You will collaborate with the other engineers to find solutions to architectural, performance or availability challenges.
* You will make technical decisions taking into account the business goals and priorities.
30MHz is an Amsterdam technology scale-up that builds both hardware and software with and for the horticultural sector. We believe that with technology and data, organizations of all sizes can innovate to become more efficient, sustainable and cost-effective.
We offer a central platform for every stakeholder in the agricultural sector. Growers, advisors, distributors, and researchers gain full insight into the climatic conditions of horticultural and agricultural produce. Our data platform ingests data from different sources and analyses information interactively, enabling users to continuously improve the production process of crops, plants, seeds, and bulbs.
We believe we can make a difference and contribute to solving the food production problem in the world, with technology and people. We digitalize existing crop growing knowledge and use data science and machine learning to get new insights and optimize current practices.
For this position it is important that you have the following qualifications:
* You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar studies, or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of professional software development experience
* Experience building web applications using frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
* Experience with code reviews, source control management, build processes and automated testing.
* You can communicate technical ideas in a simple way and work with colleagues from different departments.
* Good English, spoken and written
It is nice if you:
* You have experience with other programming languages, working on backend systems or on operations.
* Experience with TypeScript
* Experience with AWS
* Experience building APIs and SDKs to be used by other developers
Conditions and benefits
Are you passionate about building user interfaces that solve your users' problems? Do you enjoy working with peers to build something bigger than yourself? Are you looking for a place where you can make an impact in the world?
Full-time / Part-time · Amsterdam, * Flexible working hours within a contract between 24 and 40 hours per week
* A smart, diverse and ambitious team tackling one of the biggest issues we are facing as humans: sustainable food production
* A culture in which we are productive with as few meetings as possible
* A competitive salary
* A fun and relaxed working environment
* 25 vacations days
* During the period that the Covid-19 measures apply, it is possible to both work from home and from the office
Then we'd love to hear about you! We like to see your motivation letter with CV and portfolio. You will receive a response within two weeks, after which you will be invited for an initialling (phone) screening and a 1st and 2nd interview (online or with us at the office). Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.