Principal Software Engineer I & II: Backend
Chargebee / Hilversum (NL)Apply on site
* If you're interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
* If you're hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
* If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Lead engineer / Principal Software Engineer in the platform engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building platform engineering capabilities on top of which one or more chargebee applications would be integrated.
Lead Engineer / Principal Software Engineer with 7+ years of product development experience, preferably with SaaS background.
* Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach. Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
* In-depth experience in Java & related experience.
* Very good background in AWS based technologies.
* Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
* Good exposure to the open-source framework.
* Background in agile development is highly desirable.
* Ability to technically mentor junior engineers