Philips / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be Responsible for the execution of cross functional, global program according to the Products Roadmap ensuring all-in business goals are met. Lead programs from “cradle to grave”, demonstrating milestone achievements according to Product Development, Launch and Maintenance Agile. Leading cross functional, multi-sites program team in market and product definitions, product development, operations planning and execution, customer support planning and execution, finance planning and reporting and quality / regulatory planning and execution.
You are responsible for
- Driving Business Category AI realization of software products; on time, on budget, on cost with targeted performance, leveraging global industrial component footprint.
- Being a direct and central leadership/communication point for global operations of the software product, Service and or solution.
- Building and leading cross–functional multi-sites Kernel and Program Team(s). These teams include all functions: market and product definition, development, operation, customer support (installation, application and service), Finance, legal and Quality / Regulatory.
- Leading the team in the overall program planning and execution. Establishing strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identifying and managing risks, overcoming obstacles, and defining recovery plans
- Using Product Development, Launch and Maintenance Agile to assure optimal program execution, in a SAFe environment. Presenting program status to management as required through periodic reports and formal program reviews.
- Synchronizing with other programs to assure that program requirements are fulfilled in a balanced way
- Driving collaboration with Product and Project Manager, Operations and Customer Support representatives, Quality and Regulatory personnel and other Program Managers to deploy and to continuously improve the Life cycle management process.
- Recommending and implementing process improvements to ensure high quality and to drive efficiency and productivity
- Having a clear understanding of Philips New business creation processes.
You are a part of
the newly formed business Category AI (BCAI), a part of the Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics Business and belongs to the Precision Diagnostics cluster. The cluster is formed based on 3 New business creation processes programs, Market place, Intellispace discovery and Intellispace AI. This role focuses on the Marketplace and AI Cloud products/channel.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant B.Sc. degree
- At least 10-15 years of professional experience which includes minimum 5 years of functional management/or program management experience in a Software matrix environment, across multiple sites, and through the entire product lifecycle (Concept/Approval – Production Release).
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software medical device industry with good understating of development processes in medical regulatory environment, business aspects and clinical domain.
- Good understanding of Product Development, Launch and Maintenance Agile and Agile development
- Understanding and affinity to work in an innovation and/or business incubation context. Dealing with uncertainty, comfortable with Ambiguity
- Good influencing skills, conflict resolution, assertiveness, negotiation in collaboration with management.
- Strong presentation skills, appropriate to both management and customer audiences.
- Willingness to travel (10%~)
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science
- Advanced degree/MBA
- As the marketplace program is more a channel then a product, it shares common IT components, understanding of E-commerce is preferable.
- Philips New business creation processes (execution) is a benefit
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career in a challenging, creative environment with phenomenal opportunities for you to explore new directions and develop.
Our benefits include:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and mentoring;
- Excellent company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.