HAL24K / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for maintaining and developing our server-side processes. Your primary focus will be the maintenance of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and between server-side components. You will form part of our international team based in our Amsterdam offices and must be eligible to work in The Netherlands., * Translate user stories into functional features
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
HAL24K offers operational and predictive intelligence solutions through a combination of advanced data science techniques and its SaaS-based HAL24K Dimension platform.
Dimension brings all the components of data science into one platform to enable customers to explore & analyze data, train models, create forecasters, develop APIs and visualize output from within a single platform.
* Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Flask
* Excellent English verbal and written skills
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
* Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Knack for writing clean, readable Python code
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
* Familiarity with continuous integration
This is a chance to get in early and be part of a team of ambitious software engineers and data scientists who are creating software and solutions for real-world city-scale AI projects.
Please contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the contact form here.
To find out more about how HAL24K can harness your data and transform operations:
Call us: +31 850 653 926
Email us: email@example.com