PwC / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new centre of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralised services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organisation.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
- Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
- Chief Admin Office (CAO)
- Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO)
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
What does your work look like?
If you love designing and building security technology this is the place to be. Within CTO we work closely with the business to define the NIS 5 year security roadmap. Gathering business requirements to combine PwC’s goals with conceptual long term security trends to create a target Architecture for NIS to deliver against.
From this future state plan the Security Engineering team breaks down long term goals into manageable projects and looks to technical security solutions to solve business problems. Designing and building security technology that span the wider PwC network of firms. Once security technologies are built the security engineering team works closely with Cyber in order to highlight the capability of the technology to ensure maximum impact as it is transitioned into an operational environment.
The Security Architecture team is responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying long term security trends and developing proof of concept designs to establish feasibility of execution within the business;
- Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
- Mapping long term business requirements to complex security architecture frameworks;
- Definition of NIS Security architecture roadmap and documentation of enterprise security framework;
- Engagement with Security Engineering to ensure solution design and build in line with long term security strategy.
Your skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capture and documentation of future goals of the business;
- Application of security concepts to define future state security roadmap;
- Analysis and alignment of security technology environment with future state security roadmap;
- Integration of information security controls framework with future state security technology landscape;
- Driving informed decision making on security technology;
- Reduction of enterprise information security risks aligned to security technology service model;
- Detailed documentation security architecture process.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of hands-on work experience, preferably in Security Architecture;
- Relevant Bachelors and/or Masters degree;
- Experience mapping long term business requirements to security architecture frameworks such as Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA) and Open Enterprise Security Architecture (O-ESA);
- Understanding of how to design and build security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
- Knowledge of how attack techniques are used in enterprise intrusions to gain entry, gain privilege, and ultimately accomplish a nefarious objective against a victim organization;
- Building and maintaining large-scale, multi-part programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbal and written.
What can we offer you?
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 holiday days per year;
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We would like to receive your resume and cover letter. In addition, be aware that performing an assessment can be part of the application process. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Recruiter Marijn de Boer (email@example.com).