Senior Data Designer
Philips / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Unleash the power of design, data and AI to deliver value to people when it matters most: caring for their health. You have a chance to shape our practice in Measuring Experiences, showing the impact of design decisions on experiences and the impact of experience on higher level health outcomes.
You are responsible for
- Building differentiating propositions encompassing data that are relevant to our end users in the healthcare domain
- Gather, structure, visualize to translate data into insights, especially to measure impact on/of experience
- Support other designers in embedding data and measurements into their design practice
- Bridge the design capabilities with data science/AI capabilities
- Building a toolset and repeatable way of working for data enabled design
You are a part of
The Data Enabled Design team, a group of data designers with expertise on data visualization, user experience research and prototyping with/around data and AI. The Data Enabled Design team is part of global 400+ design community and working on both business and research driven projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree (WO/HBO) in Design or Computer Science (or related)
- Experience in creating strong design concepts
- Strong ideas on how to or experience with Measuring Experiences
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence is a pre, especially to bring forward ideas on modeling for experience
- Independently act in both innovation projects as business projects
- English verbal and writing
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.