Senior Data Scientist (Any location within India)
Chargebee / San Francisco (NL)Apply on site
The Senior Data Scientist role is a high-impact opportunity to influence decision making and customer opportunities through continuously exploring, finding and sharing actionable recommendations to the Leadership team. You will work with people across functions and teams to deliver business value. You will also help shape the Data Science Team by contributing to hiring and mentoring less experienced members of the team., * We are Globally Local: With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
* We value Curiosity: We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it's that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, figure out answers to them, and foster a continuous learning environment.
* Customer! Customer! Customer!: Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers' growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It's a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
If you resonate with Chargebee, have a monstrous appetite for curiosity, and an insatiable urge to learn and build new things, we're waiting for you!
We value people from all backgrounds and are dedicated to hiring and employing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Come be a part of the Chargebee tribe!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you're looking for
* If you're interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
* If you're hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
* If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over billions of dollars in revenue every year through the Chargebee platform.
Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, our 500+ team members work remotely throughout the world, including India, the Netherlands, Paris, Spain, Australia, and the USA.
Chargebee has raised over $230 million in capital and is funded by Accel, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Steadview Capital, and Sapphire Ventures. And we're on a mission to push the boundaries of subscription revenue operations. Not just ours, but every customer and prospective business on a recurring revenue model.
We want to work with a technically stellar, forward-thinking individual who can collaborate well.
* Explore, find and share actionable recommendations from data
* Build predictive models and learning systems to enable business strategy
* Engage with people across functions to surface questions, build hypotheses and test them
* Influence the organisation's data science strategy
* Shape the Data Science team through hiring, mentoring and leading projects
* 7+ years experience in an analytics role
* 4+ years experience in data science, or similar role
* Experience in developing machine learning models to run in a production environment
Good to have
* Strong communication and narrative skills to present outcomes from analyses and make actionable recommendations
* Masters or Higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or other quantitative majors