Senior Full Stack Developer
Philips / Best (NL)Apply on site
In this role you have the opportunity to strengthen the Imaging team with brain- and manpower to ensure the timely release of high-quality products and systems to ensure the continued growth in an agile environment. You will work on the development and implementation of informatics solutions on top of Philips Digital & Computational Pathology (DCP) portfolio, which will help pathologist to improve the quality and speed of their work.
Digital pathology, which can also be referred to as virtual microscopy, involves the capturing, managing, analyzing, and interpreting of digital information from a glass slide containing the tissue that needs to be inspected. Computational pathology uses the power of deep learning and AI powered image analytics to enhance diagnostic precision and transform the next generation of pathologists. We develop our solutions together with the best partners in the industry.
You are responsible for
- Designing, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time.
- Complying and aligning with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing).
- Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks.
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution.
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding.
- Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
You are a part of
You will be working in the R&D Imaging group in the Precision Diagnostics Solutions business within Philips Healthcare. PDS is growing in number of procedures as well as (complexity of) applications and latest technologies are added to our portfolio of solutions to deliver better propositions. Artificial Intelligence is one of such enabling technology. Within the Precision Diagnostics Solutions business, you will join in the R&D imaging group. This team of professionals is highly committed to deliver innovations using novel software technologies that help healthcare professionals doing a better job.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MSc degree in software engineering/computer science
- At least 4 years of experience in Web development- Angular 2+, experience with OpenLayers is an advantage
- Strong experience on JAVA Springboot 2, Spring security, AWS, Swagger, cloud architectures and deployments
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases (MySQL/NoSQL) – an advantage
- Plus: Proven experience on Python, C#/ C++/ JAVA, Jupyter notebooks
- Experience in GIT and Unit testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Ability to work effectively in a Scaled Agile Framework oriented team environment (local and global teams)
- Experience on Unix environment - preferred
- Background/experience in developing enterprise solutions - preferred
In return, we offer you
If you’re bright, energetic and share our passion for improving people’s lives, join Philips! You can apply your knowledge and experience where it counts, where it can really make a difference. At the same time build yourself an inspiring international career with a company that believes in giving its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
We welcome you to a challenging, dynamic and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to contribute.
Very competitive benefits that are designed around your preferences:
- An attractive salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance