Senior software developer (Java, Kotlin)
Scotty Technologies / Utrecht (NL)Apply on site
Scotty is our conversational AI platform that automatically handles, and services all customer contacts on the phone, in chat, email and in your apps, 24/7, and in any language. Scotty makes customer contact valuable, easy, and remarkable. Our current business cases include solutions for Staffing, E-Commerce, Logistics and Retail companies, handling appointment scheduling, customer support automation, and much more.
Do you want to be part of our exciting journey forward?
What You'll Do
As a core contributor to the platform, you'll be working on exciting AI technology features in the natural language understanding and generation domains. As a senior software developer at Scotty Technologies, you'll be able to bring your best software development skills and contribute them to an innovative AI ecosystem of services that makes up Scotty.
Being part of our platform team, you'll be working with a team of senior developers and with them you'll be able to further grow in the conversational AI technology space.
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other's differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices in the Netherlands and Portugal.
* Development: Java, Kotlin as well as interpreted languages such as Groovy on top of Spring Framework
* Microservices architectures including enterprise service buses, message queues, integrations with REST and/ or SOAP, etc
* Container technologies, such as Kubernetes (preferred) and Docker as well as PaaS/ IaaS like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
* CI/CD, e.g. Jenkins, Maven and automated integration testing, etc
* Language: English with additional languages is being a strong plus
Bonus points for knowledge/familiarity in some of the following:
* Production experience with natural language understanding technologies, both SaaS and custom built for purpose
* Experience with big data analytics, business intelligence, etc
* Experience with machine- and deep learning applications, eg TensorFlow and/or PyTorch
* Integration experience with popular enterprise service desk, service management platforms, CRM and ERP particularly from an integration point of view., It is important to us that we give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be reviewed closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from interviews through onboarding.