Software & automation Software Architect
Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
You construct software architecture to direct complex IT infrastructures or other 'things'. You work this out in a first set of user stories. Furthermore, you guide scrum teams in implementing these solutions for several enterprises. You are a true team player. Your team consists of driven and creative specialists. Your activities will include:
* Shaping roadmaps regarding the applications that need to be developed at Itility's customers
* Putting together software architecture to direct complex IT infrastructures or other 'things'
* Contributing and giving direction to Itility's software portfolio
* Doing research about the newest software technologies and translating this to useful content for Itility
* Creating new concepts from the deep-dives that you organize for our software developers
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
* A master's degree in a technical field, e.g.: computer science or informatics
* At least three to five years' experience as software developer in a technical software environment
* Practical experience with the Scrum methodology
* Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
* Experience with frontend and backend development
* Knowledge of databases, SQL and NoSQL
* Experience with software development methodologies such as UML and OO
* Experience with the technical aspects of software development, such as middleware, database platforms, REST, SOAP, webservices etc.
* Experience managing teams and coaching professionals
Your soft skills are just as important. You are creative, analytical, you like to take initiative and you are a good coordinator with great organizational skills., Eindhoven area or Randstad area., At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.
+31 (0)6 439 438 22
+31 (0)6 826 653 41
+31 (0)88 00 46 100
Visit Itility US
840 North Hillview Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035