Software Developer / Architect
Fizyr / Delft (NL)
As a member of the software development team, you work closely together with colleagues in the vision team, and with customers. You design and develop components and tools for use internally and by customers. You play an important role in our overall software architecture ensuring scalability, testability, and security. We use Linux systems and develop tools in TypeScript, HTML, Python, C++, and Rust.
- Define overall software deployment for the collection of systems, and scale it up
- Work with the team to translate requirements into application features
- Design applications based on agreed specifications
- Write high quality, well documented code according to our standards
- Develop and conduct testing
- Answer customer support questions
Who are we looking for?
You like working with people from all over the world. You feel at ease communicating both verbally and written. You can work on your own or within a team. Obviously, you are analytical and like problem-solving. You signal things that have be done or can be improved, and do not need others to tell you.
- MSc level in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ work experience
- Experience with Linux, and specifically package managers (preferably pacman)
- Experience with medium scale software deployment
- Experience with systematic testing