Software Engineer (Back-end)
Circularise / The Hague (NL)Apply on site
* A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
* Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
* Multi-region challenges.
* Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
* Bachelor or Masterâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* Several years of experience as a back-end software engineer.
* Experience in Python (3+, asyncio, typing) or similar.
* Experience in developing APIâs, web services, microservices.
* Various DLT experience (Ethereum Solidity, HyperLedger).
* Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required., * Experience in building scalable systems.
* Experience in following principles: distributed event streaming, on-premise solutions, peer-to-peer transports and/or security focussed infrastructure.
* Experience in applying cryptographic solutions (Key derivation, Elliptic Curve, Diffie Hellman, ZKP).
* Experience in Rust or similar.
* Familiar with security audits.
* Automation/DevOps affinity and/or experience (Gitlab CI, docker, k8s, AWS).
Conditions and benefits
* Flat hierarchy
* 25 days of paid time off
* Travel allowance
* Semi-remote, work from home policy
* Flexible working hours
* Annual company holiday
* Be part of a new industry standard
* Save the world with code