Software Engineer (Crypto/back-end)
Circularise / Den Haag (NL)Apply on site
* A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
* Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
* Building and running SaaS that is served in multiple regions across the world.
* Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
Circularise is a supply chain traceability start-up founded in The Netherlands in 2016. We believe that end-to-end traceability holds the key to overcoming major challenges that society faces in the areas of Circular Economy, Environmental Pollution, Carbon Emissions. Therefore, itâs our mission to bring traceability to global supply chains and to accelerate the world's transition to a Circular Economy.
Circularise is disrupting an industry by changing how companies trace their products and materials and share information about them, enabling sustainable practices on an unprecedented level. We achieve that with a blockchain based open protocol that enables sharing of information about products and materials while retaining privacy over sensitive information.
To learn more about Circularise, check out our
We are looking for a software engineer with blockchain and cryptographic experience to join our engineering team. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, designing blockchain technology, deploying sound cryptographic solutions and organising security audits, * Bachelor or Masterâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* Strong software development background.
* Experience in developing APIâs, web services, microservices.
* Experience in applying cryptographic solutions (Key derivation, Elliptic Curve, Diffie Hellman, ZKP).
* Various DLT experiences (Ethereum Solidity, HyperLedger).
* Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required., * Experience in Python (3+, asyncio, typing) and/or Rust.
* Experience in building scalable systems.
* Experience in following principles: distributed event streaming, on-premise solutions, peer-to-peer transports and/or security focussed infrastructure.Â
* Peer-to-peer networking experience.
* Familiar with security audits.
* Automation/DevOps affinity and/or experience (Gitlab CI, docker, k8s, AWS).
Conditions and benefits
* Flat hierarchy
* 25 days of paid time off
* Travel allowance
* Semi-remote, work from home policy
* Flexible working hours
* Annual company holiday
* Be part of a new industry standard
* Save the world with code