Software Engineer (Crypto/ZKP)
Circularise / The Hague (NL)Apply on site
* A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
* Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
* Multi-region challenges.
* Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
We are looking for a software engineer with blockchain and cryptographic experience to join our engineering team. Your primary responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing blockchain technology, deploying sound cryptographic solutions and organising security audits., * Bachelor or Masterâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* Strong software development background.
* Experience in applying cryptographic solutions (Key derivation, Elliptic Curve, Diffie Hellman, ZKP).
* Various DLT experience (Ethereum Solidity, HyperLedger).
* Experience in developing APIâs, web services, microservices.
* Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required., * Experience in Rust or similar.
* Experience in following principles: distributed event streaming, on-premise solutions, peer-to-peer transports and/or security focussed infrastructure.
* Peer-to-peer networking experience.
* Familiar with security audits.
Conditions and benefits
* Flat hierarchy
* 25 days of paid time off
* Travel allowance
* Semi-remote, work from home policy
* Flexible working hours
* Annual company holiday
* Be part of a new industry standard
* Save the world with code