Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
With Itility Cloud Control (ICC) we manage high-end IT environments and IoT platforms. We run applications, and the underlying IT solutions, like a factory: automated, stable, predictable, and scalable. In addition, we drive continuous innovation.
Itility scrum teams conform to DevOps principles and consist of T-shaped engineers with different backgrounds (software, data, cloud, infrastructure), a scrum master, and a product owner. Within this team you can (further) develop your own specialty and determine your path for growth.
* You are responsible for designing, building, and running software components within the ICC microservices architecture. You work in an agile manner, in sprints of two weeks, in which you deliver new functionalities
* Software development on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. In the future, perhaps also on other cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
* You play an active role in monitoring the technical quality of the entire landscape
Because we work with a microservices architecture, we are able to choose the most suited programming language for the job. Python, Node.js, and Ruby are currently the most used. We also use Azure PAAS components extensively.
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
For this position we will consider young professionals, as well as experienced software engineers. Together with your team, you will build high quality software. You are agile minded and love to solve challenging problems. You understand that a user story is not finished until it is tested and runs without any problems., The position of software engineer is a steppingstone for you to positions such as senior software engineer, software architect, or product owner. Consequently, you should already have a solid foundation:
* A bachelor's or master's degree in, for example; informatica, software engineering, or other technical studies in which programming is an important part of the curriculum, such as artificial intelligence or data science.
* You have knowledge of, and preferably experience with, microservices architecture
* You have affinity for, and preferably experience with, software development on cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform, Eindhoven area or Randstad area., At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.
+31 (0)6 826 653 41
+31 (0)88 00 46 100
Visit Itility US
840 North Hillview Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035