NICO.LAB / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
TL;DR: fast-growing healthtech company (AI for stroke detection), Amsterdam, 55-95k euros, Python., 4. Everything you need for work. Laptop, monitor, desk, you name it.
5. Small team. About 30 people in the company and just about 10 out of them are engineers. Easy to make an impact, no bureaucracy, no struggles between teams.
6. Open for experiments. We're always looking for new ways to make the product better, and if you have ideas you'd like to validate, we'll give you the time and resources you need.
7. The best place to learn new things. We discuss new publications in the field, try new technologies, visit meetups together, give you 4 hours per week to let you learn new technologies.
8. Learning budget. We allocate up to € 1000 per year for every engineer to spend on conferences, courses, books etc.
9. No boundaries on your role. Want to try DevOps? Machine Learning? Frontend development? E2E tests automation? Designing architecture? Sure! We hire you as a golang engineer but you can try other roles, and we will support you in it.
10. Friendly environment. We're friends, we like to cook together, play
Conditions and benefits
* Accuracy: AI analysis results can affect what treatment the patient will get if any.
* Reliability: human lives depend on our product, so it must be always accessible and every result must be reproducible.
* Compliance: our product is a medical device, and so it must comply with a lot of regulations.
These are the engineering values that we expect you to share:
* Strive for progress not perfection.
* Automate everything.
* Keep tests reliable, atomic, fast, and reproducible.
* Refactoring should be safe and easy., 1. Salary € 55.000 - € 95.000, including 8% holiday pay and pension contribution. Are you worth more? Sure, let's talk!
2. Reimbursement of commute and travel expenses.