Sr. Business Information Expert - O2C
Philips / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for the execution of the Data strategy for the designated data domain, including the design of logical and physical data models, support of business transformation in data migration, design and implementation of MDM tooling and processes and data quality improvements.
You are responsible for
Gathering business and compliance requirements for information and document the requirements in information models, ensuring end-to-end data model consistency across processes and IT applications. This includes:
- The design and maintenance of both logical and physical data models for master data and transactional data
- The design and implementation of data quality and compliance controls
- The validation of the data model design with BPO/BPE and compliance officers
- Ensuring the correct implementation of the data model in close alignment with IT SME’s
- Managing the change process related to data models
- The use of standards, templates and tools as defined within Information & Data Management
Actively supporting the business transformation in data (migration) preparation and execution.
- Business engagement to guide and support Business related Data activities
- The definition of the physical target data model
- Supporting the business in data cleansing activities and in data construction
- Documenting the business and compliance requirements in the Data Requirements Specification (DRS), including the definition of the migration scope, the definition of migration rules, the values mappings and the definition of required data quality levels after migration
- Supporting Data Migration Experts in the build of the data migration tooling in the preparation of the upload files
- Supporting the review and approval of pre- and post-load files with the business representatives
- Supporting data defect resolution: together with the DME, execute the root cause analysis, decide on the solution and support the implementation of the agreed solution
You are a part ofWe have a dynamic and exciting career opportunity within the Philips IT Organization and are looking for an extraordinary candidate for this role. You will be part of the O2C Platforms Organization and you will contribute to the Philips IT ambition to lead Philips into the future. Within the O2C (Order to Cash) Platform team you are working closely together with our Business stakeholders and relevant IT colleagues supporting the O2C domain.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a master’s degree in the areas of information management, data management, analytics, computer science, information technology or similar.
- Certification in lean, team management is a plus.
- 5-10 years of related experience in data management and related areas with key focus on Customer Data domain. In depth experience in other Data Domains (e.g. Product, Vendor) is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in data modeling, data designs, data analysis functions
- 3+ years of experience with relevant business processes or IT systems depending on the data domain
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams and people
- Experience in managing global projects and teams in a matrixed organization
- Hands on SAP experience, e.g. Target source/mapping, data migration, data cleansing etc. for his/her data domain
- Certified consultant in domain specific platform relevant systems and modules e.g. SAP, APTTUS, SFDC, PTC Windchill etc... is a plus
- Experience with data quality systems, e.g. Trillium, IDQ is a plus
In return, we offer you
An ambitious, innovative environment with excellent opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very driven and crafted around your preferences:
- A competitive salary.
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance.
- A validated company pension scheme and an attractive portfolio of benefits
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.