Sr. Full Stack Developer
Storyteq / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Our mission is to revolutionize the way creative assets are produced. Today, leading brands like Netflix, Heineken, Perfetti, Samsung, and Albert Heijn use our creative automation tool not only to save time and cut costs, but also to produce better, smarter creative assets on a global scale. For this, we offer our clients a SaaS platform. The company exists out of 30+ dedicated people working together to deliver a perfect solution for our clients.
As a full stack developer in the product development team, your main responsibility is to build out and scale up our Creative Automation Platform. Our platform is built on modern technologies like Vue.js, Node.js, and Lavarel. You will join a highly skilled team of developers (and designers) who enjoy a technical challenge and care about maximizing product value and user experience. The team works in sprints where tasks are always a combination of roadmap features and the team's own input.
If you have ambitions to move towards technical leadership, this is a great position to start. We expect the team to grow rapidly in the coming months/years. This growth will provide lots of opportunities to extend your responsibilities and take leadership.
Your main responsibilities:
* Building new platform features in our Vue.js front-end and Lavarel or Node.js back-end
* Building new features for our state-of-the-art Vue.js-based Template Builder
* Working on our After Effects extension and rendering pipeline
* Taking our testing workflows to the next level
* Scaling up our code architecture and infrastructure
* Have experience with Vue.js or other front-end frameworks
* Have experience with Node.js or Lavarel
* Are familiar with testing and rely on it on a daily basis
* Have affinity with rendering technologies (like ffmpeg)
* Have a deep understanding of APIs
* Have experience with setting up infrastructure to host applications
* Like solving complicated problems in a simple way
* Care deeply about the product you are building
* Don't shy away from a challenge
* Are a team player
Conditions and benefits
Besides the obvious things such as a competitive salary, bonuses, 25 holiday days, and ambitious colleagues, we offer you the chance to improve yourself and the company continuously. We also enjoy playing Mario Kart of Super Smash after a hard day of work and going on quarterly outings with the entire company.
If you're interested in hearing more. Please send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com.