Amberscript / Amsterdam (NL)Apply on site
Do you want to hop on board our rocketship and become part of a fast-paced, dynamic, SaaS start-up? And are you ready to join us on our mission to make all audio accessible? Keep reading!
Are you an entrepreneurial developer who would like to maintain and improve our website? With a focus on accurate tracking of events, monitoring speed and performance. Furthermore, you would facilitate A/B tests on pages and manage the email API.
What you will achieve
* You will be part of the marketing team, supporting the execution of projects connected to the website, email API, referral and discounts and experimentation.
* You will monitor and improve the speed and quality of our website and the accurate tracking of data on Google Analytics.
* You will bridge projects between Marketing and Tech, transforming briefings into specifications., * A dynamic work environment in which you can improve your skills on a daily basis
* A vibrant office in the heart of Amsterdam and colleagues from more than 15 different nationalities
* Free drinks and free snacks in the office (in non-COVID times)
* Friday-afternoon-drinks (in non-COVID times)
"We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers."
* You have around 3 years of experience in Full Stack development in a startup environment.
* You can work independently in a non-technical team and take ownership over your own projects.
* You have a proactive attitude and know how to digest briefing from non-techies.
Thank you for your interest in Amberscript! Please fill out the following form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to email@example.com.