Itility / Eindhoven (NL)Apply on site
You are responsible for designing systems that are robust yet flexible, solving our customers' challenges. Not only is the solution stable but it also is efficient and allows for future changes. You:
* Have a good understanding of our customer's business and their challenges
* Draw up functional requirements, translate them into a solid technical design, and create the delivery roadmap
* Lead a multidisciplinary team
* Design and run the system tests
* Engage with stakeholders on a regular basis to communicate the project deliverables
* Bring value to the bottom line for our customers
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure.
Our culture can be described as 'no-nonsense, with passion'. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers.
We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the 'digital twin' of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible.
Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion?
* You have a (master) degree in physics, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science (industral) automation or comparable
* Ample experience with (embedded) software architecture and/or engineering
* You have previously worked in a factory R&D environment or led projects related to process automation, state machines, PLC's and/or operating systems
* Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team and with stakeholders from both within and outside of your own organization
* You like to deliver results that contribute to the bottom line
You are a true systems thinker who sees the interdependencies between machines, processes, and software. You understand the technical and functional challenges industry faces. You combine data, automation, and your vision, allowing for new solutions to emerge and a positive impact on our customer's bottom line., At Itility, we believe that gender, race, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity do not define you or your value as a team member. Your ambition, your passion, your drive toward continuous growth, and your willingness to work together with colleagues and customers makes you valuable. Itility supports an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences, ideas, and knowledge.