Thinking of joining as an Application Specialist?
Quantib / Rotterdam (NL)Apply on site
At Quantib we come to work every day to solve the radiologist's hardest challenges and to make sure they can spend their time in the most valuable way. Medical images enclose secrets about diseases we wish to unravel just as much as physicians do. Our aim is to support radiologists by providing them with fast and accurate artificial intelligence software, which will enable them to detect the tiniest changes within the human body. If you're excited about moving healthcare forward using artificial intelligence, we'd love for you to join us.
Quantib isn't the kind of place where you work on your own little project without connecting to your colleagues. We are a tight team offering each other unconditional support. With a scale-up size (30 people and counting) and an agile workstyle we easily adapt our workplan to setbacks and windfalls.
Your core goal will be to increase customer success and increase adoption of our advanced machine learning and deep learning solutions in radiology departments across the world. You will do so by giving great one-on-one presentations about our products for new and prospective customers, provide clinical support for users and interact frequently with existing customers to understand their concerns and feedback. By translating your in-depth knowledge of the radiologist's workflow and clinical requirements into user requirements for our existing and future roadmap you will be an integral part of shaping our portfolio of products.
You will participate in events that include large international radiologist trade shows, but also more local specialized conferences.
You will follow up on potential leads, alone or with colleagues from the sales team, by giving presentations and helping to understand exact customer needs.
* Provide high quality customer training (on site or virtual) to make sure our customers are able to employ our products to their full extend and by that increase customer satisfaction.
* Handle customer complaints and support requests in a way that will increase customer satisfaction.
* Measure and monitor customer NPS and use the results to find focus areas for improvement of customer service.
* Collect customer feedback from the field and wire it back to our R&D teams.
* Document all relevant (customer) interaction in our Hubspot CRM system.
* Be the voice of existing and future customers within the company., * You will be working in a dynamic and highly qualified team of around 30 people, a dynamic mix of R&D engineers, AI specialists, combined with marketing, quality staff and an international sales team.
* The team will coach you in an agile environment.
* Next to learning on the job, there is room for training to bring your skills to a next professional level.
* You will have flexibility in working hours and the possibility to work partly from home.
* Customer success is what drives you, you're eager to understand exactly what our customers are looking for and willing to go to great lengths to make it happen.
* Ready to team up, you will actively pursue interaction with the R&D team and marketing colleagues to increase customer success and support optimization of our roadmap.
* You've got a goal setting mindset, but you're also determined to make things happen and deliver great quality work, set backs do not get you down.
* Highly developed social skills, able to interact with a wide range of stakeholders from clinical physicists, IT staff, researchers, radiologists and professors to your marketing colleagues, product owners and R&D engineers.
* An excellent educator with the patience to train even the most demanding customers.
* Intrinsically motivated to change healthcare through leveraging the power of artificial intelligence and eager to learn even more about this industry and this fast developing field., * Extensive experience as a technologist/radiographer in a radiology (5+ years of work experience as a technologist, preferably in more than one hospital) or prior work experience in the radiology industry.
* Experience with advanced visualisation workstations and solid knowledge of radiology workflows.
* Taking pleasure in traveling across Europe approximately 30-50% of the time next to being in our office in Rotterdam and working from home.
* Very good English, other languages are a plus.
We are looking for someone complementing our current team rather than just fitting in with the crowd. So if you have any other fantastic skills we haven't thought of yet, but which will help Quantib grow and change the world of healthcare, please include them in your cover letter, which you can upload on the right together with your CV. For more information you can also call Almar van Loon, our Customer Success Director: +31628500328.