MS Certified Azure Architect
Dataworkz / Utrecht (NL)
31 December 2021
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies : 5 days
prepares for Microsoft AZ-303 Exam : Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Students for this course gain subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure. Aspects include concepts like compute, networking, data storage, and security.
Students learn how to fulfil the responsibilities for an Azure Solutions Architect including advising stakeholders, translate business requirements into technical cloud solutions, and designing secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
Students also learn about networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance. In addition, students learn how these aspects can impact the solution. Lastly, students learn how to use their Azure administration skills, as well as Azure development and DevOps processes knowledge.
- Implementing and monitoring of Azure infrastructure
- Security and solution management
- Design and implement solutions for apps
- Creating and deploying apps on various resources
- Implement and manage data platforms
- For everyone with prerequisites: Azure developers, experienced with application development on Azure, seeking to become a solutions architect