MS Certified Azure Data Engineering
Dataworkz / Utrecht (NL)
Implementing an Azure Data Solution: 3 days
prepares for the Microsoft DP-200 Exam : Azure Data Engineer Associate
In this course, the students will implement various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data scenarios incorporating both relational and No-SQL data. They will also learn how to process data using a range of technologies and languages for both streaming and batch data.
The students will also explore how to implement data security including authentication, authorization, data policies and standards. They will also define and implement data solution monitoring for both the data storage and data processing activities. Finally, they will manage and troubleshoot Azure data solutions which includes the optimization and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and stream- ing data solutions.
- Introduction Azure for the Data Engineer
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Data- base with Azure Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and processing